NYAA "Finding Tomorrow's Star's Today"
NYAA "Finding Tomorrows Stars Today"
Recognized by: USA Today, Bleacher Report, NBC Sports As The Nation's Leader of Youth Basketball Coverage
One Stop Shop For Youth Basketball: Get New's Updates, National, Local Tournaments, Tryouts, Camps, Clinics, Games, Events for Travel Teams Local and National. Our messages boards allow youth basketball enthusiast to interact with each other and learn about the ever-changing climate of youth sports.
We rank Male and Female Youth Athletes.
The National Youth All American Report has been instrumental in spring boarding today’s youth athletes to tomorrow stars. Our scouts spend countless hours at youth basketball events.
We rely a lot on word of mouth, if you know of someone you feel is deserving of being on this report just compete our watch list form and we will send a scout the area to observe the players skill set.
As a matter of policy, we never share which coaches said what about whom, so that coaches will be free to share their assessments. Another policy is that parents’ opinions about their own children are not considered, but you are welcome to provide feedback about honors and other details that may be of help to us in keeping their profiles up to date as well as our challenge of sifting through thousands of players nationwide. That kind of data can be helpful, but the: “How can you not have rated my kid? He/She is awesome” communication, while compelling, will be deleted.
8th -12th grade is a critical time for potential college athletes regardless of the sport they play. NYAA is doing our part to help with that aspect. NYAA Introduces Exposure Packages - If you are unsigned and feeling anxiety about the recruiting process or perhaps your not happy with the offers you are getting. If you are Major D1, Mid Major, D2, D3 or NAIA, NYAA can and will help. Our exposure packages will put you in front of the schools you want. Also. we will provide you with the necessary feedback you need to determine why you’re not getting the looks you feel you deserve.
My son is a 2019 Senior from Tampa Fl. I signed him up for the Gold Package. After one week of me signing my son up, he received 7 calls from NCAA college coaches. The simple fact these coaches showed interest in my son, immediately picked up his spirits and gave him a new found confidence. Believe me, our entire family has been attacking this dream of his since he was 8 years old. It was heartbreaking having my son watch others get offers and see them with so much joy and my son being left out in the cold. We are still in our initial stages but thanks to NYAA we have hope.
My daughter is in the 8th grade from Salt Lake City Utah, I decided to give the NYAA Gold Package a try. Almost immediately we begin to get phone calls and emails from ESPN and college coaches. My daughter works really hard and seemed like she played well but she never really was recognized for her accomplishments. It's great that NYAA will give our children an opportunity to publicized their achievements.
Salt Lake City UT
NYAA Gatorade National Ranking Camp Open to Boy's and Girl's Grade 3rd -11th grade. This camp is designed for players that feel that they can compete on an elite level. This is NOT a Development Camp, This is a highly competitive camp in which athletes will compete against the nation's best in their respective class.
Date - Saturday October 31st- Sunday November 1st
Location - International Sports Arena, Atlanta GA
Time- 9:00am - 3:00pm Saturday, 9:00am-3:00pm Sunday
Cost - 225.00
NYAA Basketball Camps Covid Protocol
• Pre-screening COVID-19 questionnaire must be completed prior to entering the facility.
• Requiring players, scouts, and coaches to have their temperature taken at the facility each day prior to entering. Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. Any participant with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave.
Mask policy within the facility
• Coaches will be REQUIRED to wear a mask unless they are coaching.
• Players will be REQUIRED to wear a mask unless they are playing.
• No outside basketballs will be permitted into the facility. Basketballs will be supplied by NYAA Basketball
* Each Camper will receive their own ball
• Basketballs will be disinfected prior to play.
• Only one backpack per person is permitted inside the building.
• Athletes are recommended to bring their own water bottles and drinks. Water fountains at the facility will be disabled. Water and sport beverages are available for purchase onsite.
SPECTATOR & FACILITY PROTOCOL
• Requiring spectators to have their temperature taken each day at the facility prior to entering. Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. Any spectator with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave.
Mask policy within the facility
• Spectators will be REQUIRED to wear a mask and must bring their own mask. If they do not bring their own mask, spectators can purchase a mask upon check-in.
• Limited number of spectators during camp session.
• Ensure minimum of six feet between spectators when entering and when inside the facility, unless they are family members.
• Signage will be posted throughout the facility to ensure proper social distancing.
• Entrances and exits will be clearly marked. Everyone will enter the facility through one door and exit through another door.
Admission and Payment Methods
• To further protect our guests and team members, we have implemented a cashless payment system. All spectators must pay via credit or debit card for admissions and concessions.
• Sanitation stations will be located throughout the facility.
• Sanitation staff are using the CDC, state, and local recommendations for cleaning. Staff has increased the frequency of cleaning benches, seating, restrooms, consumption spaces, and frequently touched countertops/doors with sanitizing solution.
• Staff members will complete COVID-19 Questionnaire prior to entering the facility.
• Staff members will be required to have their temperature taken each day at the facility prior to entering. Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. Any staff member with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave.
• Staff members are REQUIRED wear a mask during the event.
• Staff members will follow social distancing guidelines.
Please note all of these guidelines are subject to change as we continue to monitor the information that becomes available. Be sure to review all CDC guidelines and be prepared to follow them at NYAA. You can find all information here provided by CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/public-health-recommendations.html
Dear NYAA Families,
Late yesterday we learned a member of our administrative team tested positive for COVID-19. Because our administrative team has been working together this week to open our elite summer camp, we have decided that we must take additional precautions to make sure we don’t spread the virus within our community and beyond. Due to the close proximity of our staff members with the administrator who tested positive, our staff must quarantine for fourteen days causing us no choice but to postpone the camp.
In order to keep everyone safe, we have decided to combine the NYAA Elite Ranking Camp with our Gatorade National Ranking Camp scheduled for October 31st and November 1st at the International Sports Arena in Atlanta, GA. Following the guidance of our NYAA affiliated Physicians this is the best way to mitigate the spread of the virus to others in our centers.
This is disappointing to all of our staff members who have been working diligently this week to welcome our campers back. We are sure that it is just as disappointing to our families who have made arrangements and plans based on our September 19th start date. If you are unable to attend on Oct. 31st please contact our Director to arrange for a refund or camp credit.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to adapt to this unprecedented situation. In the meantime, we will continue to plan for the Gatorade National Ranking Camp on October 31-November 1st and hope to see you there, International Sports Arena in Atlanta, GA.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.
As COVID-19 has impacted each region of the country differently, states are re-opening on varying schedules, with some already working to get back to pre-coronavirus levels of activity and commerce, while others are taking it slowly. But there certainly seems to be at least some light at the end of the tunnel.
Wherever you are we hope you and your family are healthy!
We hope to have NYAA back in the fall so that you and your family can enjoy the best that youth basketball has to offer!! However, we need to take measured steps, accounting for the latest developments, just like schools, large public events, and other sports leagues. That means we have to prepare for different scenarios, which include timing of schedules, and additional safety precautions for players, coaches, volunteers, and families. We are working through it and hope to have a much clearer picture shortly.
We continue to take guidance from our Medical Advisory Committee, the CDC and local public health officials.
We appreciate your support as we all continue to take the steps that we feel are most appropriate for our student athletes, their families and communities during this time.
National Youth All American Staff
Naismith National Youth All American offers The "Exposure Give Back Program". Players grades 8th -12th can send in your highlight videos for our scouts to evaluate. Our Scouts will provide feedback on hoe to make your highlight video more appealing. Also, if your video impresses us enough, we will submit your video to our affiliate College Basketball programs. Due to the NCAA having suspended its in person recruiting period, this is the best way to gain exposure from your talents. This program is completely FREE!!! Just submit your videos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!